qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] amd pcnet works with ecos/x86

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: [Qemu-devel] amd pcnet works with ecos/x86
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:20:49 +0300

Hello Anthony

I used your patch since ecos support PCNet and not NE2000 and it works
fine(i.e resists ping floods)
One thing which I needed to modify in ecos was the checking of ANR register
PHYSSTAT_LINK before send.It would not send anything thinking the link is
downso I simply commented the check out.
I see linux does not use those regs either but another method for checking
link status, but will have to look at the spec to see what exactly.

Jani