qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Stupid question: Copy and paste between host and guest

From: Darryl Dixon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Stupid question: Copy and paste between host and guest OS
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:50:56 +1200

Hi all,

Further to Jesus' query; is there a way to map arbitrary block devices from the host to the Guest?  For example, can /dev/ttyS0 in the host be mapped into /dev/ttyS0 on the guest?

Jesus, as far as buffering goes, you can use the 'screen' utility to do this (it independently offers scrollback functionality)