qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu on macosx

From: David E . Still
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu on macosx
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 09:40:39 -0700

Hello. Qemu doesn't require X11, but it does require SDL. You can either compile from source or binary from libSDL (http://www.libsdl.org), download the pre-packaged binary (<x-tad-bigger>http://stegefin.free.fr/qemu/qemu.dmg) or install SDL using Fink (http://fink.sourceforge.net) or another package manager. You should be able to launch qemu from Terminal.

- Dave
</x-tad-bigger>
--
David E. Still