qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU crashes host system

From: Grigori Goronzy
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU crashes host system
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:35:30 +0200

André Braga wrote:
> Maybe SDL is doing something wrong?

The crashes occur with -nographic as well.

> Are you running the softmmu version of QEMU? Or is it QEMU-fast?

It's qemu-softmmu.

> Ah, and check out the signature in the bottom of this message: I guess
> you'll love it! :D
>
> --
> "Structure is nothing if it is all you've got. Skeletons spook people
> if they try to walk around on their own; I really wonder why XML does
> not"
> Erik Naggum

Hehe, yeah a bit :)
I just don't like the hype around XML. It doesn't necessarily make data
exchange easier. With all the standards around it, it is far from being
easy to use and is kind of "bloated", too.

greg

--
"XML is a giant step in no direction at all."
        Erik Naggum, comp.lang.lisp