qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Sound & Win98

From: Lindsay Mathieson
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Sound & Win98
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 09:15:55 +1000

Joe Menola wrote:

I also have not been able to apply cleanly the previous patch I recommended since version 0.5.5. The link you provided a patch which applied cleanly.
Ditto

Win98
Device manager reports that sb is present and working. However, I get no sound. Testing from Control Panel>Sounds Properties>Preveiw>play...the play button "greys out" and the stop button gets focus. No sound is produced, and there's no output to console. It remains in this state until the stop button is pushed. Perhaps
I get the same results with win98, though oddly enough CivII produced a burst of mangled sound.

KDE 3.2, arts using OSS