qemu-devel

RE: [Qemu-devel] OS support table addition: Windows CodenamedLonghorn Bu

From: Natalia Portillo
Subject: RE: [Qemu-devel] OS support table addition: Windows CodenamedLonghorn Build 4074
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 20:34:23 +0100

Every three months you receive all betas and lastest versions of Windows,
Visual Studio, Office, if you are subscriber of MSDN Universal.

I think the lastest ones were Windows XP SP1, Windows 2003 and Longhorn 4029
and maybe in october will be sent Windows XP SP2, Windows 2003 SP1 and
lastest Longhorn.