qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ecos and qemu

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ecos and qemu
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:14:15 +0300

Hello

the eCos RTOS (compiled for x86) seems to be working in qemu.
For a while I thought it wasn't since not all apps worked. I think now it is a
problem with the floppy code(either in qemu or in ecos).
The apps are built as bootable floppy images and some of them were lacking
sectors so parts of the image were NULLs leading to crashes.
If I turn those same floppy images to bootable iso-s using mkisofs and run
qemu-cdrom on them they work all the time.

Jani