qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lm

From: Darrin Ritter
Subject: [Qemu-devel] /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lm
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:37:52 -0400

hi

Im trying to compile qemu 0.6.0 from source and I am getting this error:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lm

what library file is make looking for as I cant find ´lm´anyware in my list of packages

I am having trouble getting windows 95 or 98 to load onto the virtual disk when I get to where the system reboots it ends up failing to complete the install and I end up with illegal operations or BSOD´s, currently this is with the binary file that is on the website, if i compile it will this improve its stability?

sorry that this is not more organized, Great program BTW I am impressed with how fast it boots the win 98 boot floppy as it caches the results of the last boot

cheers DarR!N