qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] RFC for new features

From: Jernej Simončič
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] RFC for new features
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 22:31:10 +0200

On Thursday, July 8, 2004, 21:36:44, Jim C. Brown wrote:

> I agree. Perhaps on Linux this could be optional (i.e. with '-console-monitor'
> you get the old monitor, but on hosts that dont support those (i.e. Windows)
> that option would be ignored).

Windows has console support - and the program doesn't have to be compiled
for console to use it (just look at eg. Gimp - starts with no console, and
if there are problems [or, if you eg. use --verbose switch], a console is
open - but only if you didn't redirect stdout and stderr).

--
< Jernej Simoncic ><><><><>< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >

When the going gets tough, everybody leaves.
       -- Lynch's Law