qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Cross-compilation win32

From: John R. Hogerhuis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Cross-compilation win32
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 13:04:36 -0700

Please, no...

Let me take this opportunity to thank the developers for running the
mailing list and making code comments in English, whatever your reasons
may be. Probably the reason is simply that if folks in country X know a
language besides their own, it is usually English.

FWIW, I learned German as my second language in High School, not French,
and even that I remember very little of. Babelfish is good in a pinch
but not for regular work. This would shut me out, at least.

-- John.