qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] CVS download and PPC G3 question

From: Sander Nagtegaal
Subject: [Qemu-devel] CVS download and PPC G3 question
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 20:27:37 +0200

Currently I use the 0.5.5 QEMU. It runs slow........like in extreeeeemly slow.
It's even slower then bochs.......Virtual PC used to run fast on my machine
but QEMU runs even DOS slow. I suppose there it something that goes wrong
with QEMU and my machine. I thought that maybe running the CVS version would
fix it. What is the command to download the newest QEMU from CVS?

Also I have another question. PPC G3 computer can switch from little endian to
big endian. That is an option that apple once gave them. When Virtual PC used
this option for the first time in (3.0?) the emulation suddenly went twice as
fast. Now I wonder........does QEMU use this? If not......is there a plan to
start using it?

Thanks in advance ,

Sander Nagtegaal