qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu-fast

From: Joe Menola
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu-fast
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:34:38 -0500

I just installed Qemu last night. After reading the user doc and some recent
mailing list postings I've managed to create a raw drive image, 2 of them
actually... one to install win98 in and one to hold my win95 cd files for
proof of upgrade eligibility.
I booted from a win98 start disk and I'll be damned if 98 isn't installing as
I type. This is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cool. :)
Kinda slow though, which leads to my question... the user doc states that a
patch is available for 2.6 kernels for enabling qemu-fast support. The doc
states that it can be found "in the QEMU source archive".
What I can't seem to locate is, the QEMU source archive. Any one have a link
or sense of direction?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for such a nifty application.

-jm