qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Fedora Core 2 patch

From: Jean-Michel POURE
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Fedora Core 2 patch
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:14:45 +0200

Dear all,

I tested again the Fedora patch. The patch does not seem to solve problems,
unless you are prepared to wait for days before booting up...

Maybe it should be removed from patch repository?
http://www.dad-answers.com/qemu/patches/Fedora-Core-2/

Fedora Core 2 image can be fetched for testing from:
http://www.poure.com/qemu/fedora-c2.img.tar.bz2
http://www.poure.com/qemu/fedora-c2.img.tar.bz2.md5

I read on a mailing-list that the Fedora Core 2 kernel was not compiled with
GCC and contains some Redhat code as usual.

Testing Fedora Core 2 may simply be a whaste of time...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel