qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Useful Q&A

From: Bartosz Fabianowski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Useful Q&A
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:35:36 +0200

Where can I find a *Full* listing of all of the command line parameters for QEMU (i.e. includes "-cirrus")?

I posted this a few days ago. Go to QEMU's source directory and run:

egrep "^    QEMU_OPTION_" vl.c

Why doesn't (guest) Windows 98 (FE) recognise the emulated sound card as new hardware on my host Mandrake 10.0 machine when I specifiy "-enable-audio" - it doesn't think there is one at all?

If you're not using -pci, the sound card is not plug'n'play. Maybe the Windows hardware detection just fails to find it and you need to add it manually?

- Bartosz