qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] patch: add support for ffree opcodes

From: EricNorthup
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] patch: add support for ffree opcodes
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:14:29 -0400

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 16:53, Karel Gardas wrote:
[snip]
> Hi,
>
> and I was always wondering why every java I installed into my Solaris9
> guest crashed. Great! So it means that I will be able to install Solaris9
> correctly, since the second part of insallation is done in Java-based
> installer....

That is my hope as well (its running now, *fingers crossed*).  I can
verify that Java no longer crashes where it once did, but it will be
some hours before the installer gets to the Java portion. . .   Once I
have Solaris installed and running inside qemu, I plan to investigate
the performance problems with Solaris' IDE disk driver vs. qemu's
virtual IDE disk.

--Eric