qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Windows 95 and qemu

From: Oliver Kopp
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Windows 95 and qemu
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:23:28 +0200

Hi,

I tried qemu-cvs two days ago with a German Win95 using qemu -hda
/dev/hdc
/dev/hdc was the main harddisk of another PC, where Win95 works fine.

After firing up qemu, windows sys, it has an I/O-error and I should
change the disk.

qemu -hda /dev/hdc1 doesn't work either: "incorrect system" (or similar)

fdisk -l /dev/hdc gives correct values.

FreeDOS from www.ubcd.de 2.31 and qemu -hda /dev/hda -cdrom /dev/crom
-boot d showed a 0 MB-Disk while booting...

What can I do to use this Win95-Installation?

Greetings

Oliver