qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu USB support

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu USB support
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 01:56:09 +0200

Gianni Tedesco wrote:
On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 23:22 +0200, Fabrice Bellard wrote:

Right - enough features now - stability and speed come first.

Of course anyone is free to submit an USB device emulation - I would prefer OHCI as it should work also for PowerMACs :-)

I was planning an EHCI implementation in order to support USB2.0, but I
am only in very initial planning phases. If someone else were to do it I
would be very pleased because I'm really just interested in a USB
Host/Guest proxy for reverse engineering.

If you write it, please begin to add a few virtual devices to make tests, such as USB keyboard and mouse.

[I hope that EHCI is supported by Darwin/Mac OS X.]

Fabrice.