qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Viewing QEmu debug

From: Benjamin Brown
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Viewing QEmu debug
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 21:00:51 +0100

I still have the problem of not being able to boot from a real cdrom on Windows XP. I've tried Windows 98 and Mandrake 10 CDs (both bootable in a real machine) and have had no success. As QEmu starts it pops up a window however it disappears too quick to read - is there a way of pausing this or viewing the debug from it?

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a VIA chipset issue as I cannot get it to boot from cdrom on my Linux laptop either, and the only thing common between them is the chipset.

Thanks,

Benjamin