qemu-devel

Re: Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VGA BIOS source code

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VGA BIOS source code
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:28:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Jan Fabianowski wrote:
> The technical types at Cirrus most likely don't care and might actually
> be happy if their work from five years ago lives on. The people I was
> thinking about are the legal types. Those people tend to think in very
> strange ways that I never really understand.

Actually, they are very easy to understand (especially the ones working in
USA): Let them think $$$ and they go berserk. (Not like a perl programmer
who thinks about such lovely things as variables, derefs and eol when
seeing a single dollar...)

Okay, now seriously: even if they would sell your grandma for half a buck,
those types have to be silenced. They can be such a PITA (see SCO vs.
everybody else; they just don't shut up). Maybe we should ask groklaw?

Ciao,
Dscho