qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KDE Front-End for QEMU

From: Luke Galea
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KDE Front-End for QEMU
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:43:36 -0400

Hi all,

I'm 95% done a KDE front-end for QEMU written using Kommander. Probably have
it done and tested by the end of the week.

I'll be GPLing it and releasing it via sourceforge. Just thought I'd get some
feedback on features while I am at it..

Currently it just "wraps" all the options available from the command line and
has the ability to save a shell script that runs qemu with the options
selected.

I plan on adding vmware/virtualpc style wizard to create disk images.. are
there any other suggestions I should work in?

Thanks in advance!