qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Running QEMU on FreeBSD

From: Antony T Curtis
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Running QEMU on FreeBSD
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 22:25:54 +0100

Hi guys,

I have managed to make QEMU 5.5 (downloaded tarball from web site) and
have successfully made it compile and run on FreeBSD-5-CURRENT

However, the problem I have is that the QEMU window does not update and
to see what is on the 'screen', I have to do a screendump and examine
the image file - obviously non-optimal. So far, I have successfully run
the freedos sample image.

I have not managed to make QEMU compile under FreeBSD 4.9 ... The system
compiler (GCC 2.95) does not understand many of the constructs used in
the source.

--
Antony T Curtis <address@hidden>