qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] synaptic touchpad emulation

From: Jim C. Brown
Subject: [Qemu-devel] synaptic touchpad emulation
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 11:46:47 -0400

I have a patch for this against 0.5.4. It doesn't appear to break anything.
I haven't tested the actual touchpad emulation yet, and I doubt it will work
due to my poor bitwise manipulation skills. Good luck.

P.S. In case the patch doesn't apply, I've attached my modified file. You can
just plug that in directly. I'll make a patch on 0.5.5 asap, and the CVS
if thats too different.