qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Some trials about W2K

From: Eric van Riet Paap
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Some trials about W2K
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 20:43:31 +0200

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 15:14, Gilles SIMON wrote:
> After further checking, Filip Navara's driver works at all resolutions/colors
> I checked. The problem was that W2k didn't desinstall correctly BXVGA, so the
> two drivers conflicted.
> Before changing, run regedit and wipe out any 'BXVGA' you find.
>
> Another question : I am in France, and our timezone is UTC+1, plus another
> one
> now in 'summer time' (so, UTC+2 now).
> On Windows (98 or W2K), whatever timezone I choose, it is allways incorrect :
> it 15:00 pm, and Windows says it is 12:00 pm. There are 3 hours shift I
> cannot change.

same here with qemu 0.5.5, x86, Gentoo. When I start from the diskimage
with W2K installed on it the clock is always two hour ahead of what my
linux host is saying. I always adjust  the 'windows' clock. Have not
played with the timezone. Timezone seems to be set correct
(Amsterdam,Netherlands,Europe)

-Eric