qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Fix for bochs vbe issues

From: Matthew Mastracci
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Fix for bochs vbe issues
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:51:02 -0600

I updated from CVS this morning, but unfortunately it doens't completely
work.  The screen looks all garbled.  The interesting thing is that if I
install VNC server, the exported screen is all garbled also.

Attached is a screenshot.

It could be the whole install is scrambled.  Or I have the wrong driver.

You have the right driver, but you'll need to grab the latest CVS stuff for it all to work. I noticed that Fabrice just recently committed the other two fixes remaining.

Matt.