qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu frontend proposal

From: Jocelyn Mayer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu frontend proposal
Date: 23 Apr 2004 19:53:53 +0200

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 09:13, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Fabrice expressed the need for a Qemu frontend. Before working on anything, I
> would like to discuss about possible plans and receive some feedback.

[...]

I don't know much about existing frameworks, just a few things about
Gtk. I just want to point one requirement: I want and even sometime need
(!) that the choosen framework doesn't need X and can be used on the
Linux frame-buffer.

And, of course, it has to be easily portable and as light as possible...

Regards.

--
Jocelyn Mayer <address@hidden>
Never organized