qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU >= 0.5.3 still broken?

From: Herbert Poetzl
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU >= 0.5.3 still broken?
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:44:44 +0200

Hi Fabrice!

did a checkout of qemu a few minutes ago (from CVS)
but qemu-fast and qemu (softmmu) is still broken for
me ...

any plans to fix this, anything I could do to help?

just for the case you do not remember, ide hard disk
emulation doesn't work for 2.6.x anymore (partitions
and second hard disk are not recognized)

qemu 0.5.2 work without any issues, 0.5.3 and latest
CVS fails ...

TIA,
Herbert

PS: I recompiled 0.5.2 from scratch, just to make sure
    that it isn't a compiler or toolchain issue ...