qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEmu Workstation

From: Jean-Michel POURE
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: QEmu Workstation
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:26:34 +0200

Dear Michael,

> Yaknow im a little confused about why it was thought QEmu Workstation was
> vaporware/hoax. I barely mentioned it untill it was ready for people to
> download and try out.

Sorry for that. Please note that I removed this information from the Wiki
yesterday. So I can only apologise and say "thanks" for releasing QEmu
Workstation.

> Yes it is a Visual Basic program that hijacks the window and sets itself to
> be the parent window. I will be making it GPL shortly, most probably next
> weekend.

Have you ever tried Gambas (http://gambas.sourceforge.net), an implementation
of VisualBasic for GNU/Linux with Qt bindings. I tested it and was quite
impressed. It seems more powerfull than VB itself. A screenshot:
http://developer.pgadmin.org/jean-michel/screenshots/gambas.png

What do you think of Gambas?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel