qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU News: Win32 Port

From: Fabrice Bellard
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU News: Win32 Port
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 01:36:50 +0200

Hi,

I commited an experimental win32 port of QEMU. I did not test it yet, but it compiles. It is based on Kazu port, but I made heavy modifications to minimize the number of ifdefs and to factorize the "dyngen" utility code.

In order to compile it, look at http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~qemu-win/PortingTips-en.html.

Feel free to submit any patches, in particular for audio, network redirector or native GUI for win32.

Note that I won't accept any patch to make it compile with MSVC. You must use MSYS/MinGW in order to compile the win32 port of QEMU.

Fabrice.