qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu web site unreachable

From: Grzegorz Kulewski
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu web site unreachable
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:01:04 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:
> http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr cannot be reached.

Fabrice, if You (and possibly others "core qemu developers") have any
problems with their websites or mailboxes, maybe You will want to move it
to my friend's server?

I can talk to my friend and if he will agree, You can probably have nearly
unlimited disk space, shell access, and transfer (other services probably
too). Server is currently 2x pIII 750, 512 RAM, several SCSI drives.
Network connection is currently 2mbps and 0.5mbps as a backup.
Both are subject to upgrade soon.

If You are interested, mail me.

Grzegorz Kulewski

PS. For free of course - this will be our support for QEMU - the best
simulator on the planet.