qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu and win98

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu and win98
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:58:10 +0200

Hi,

I just compiled QEMU from CVS (did checkout 3 hours ago)...

OS: Win 98 SE (Hebrew enabled)

I used boot disk from bootdisk.com to format the "hard drive" and do the
necessary stuff.
Next, I started windows 98 installation, all seems to work (although sometimes
it "misses" some keys when you type fast)..

Installation begins and goes up to 6%, where Windows installation tells me
that the CD is corrupted (I don't use real CD, I'm using an ISO image)..

Screenshot (for the web site) of Windows 98 install is enclosed..

Thanks,
Hetz