qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] OS/2 semi-success

From: J. Mayer
Subject: [Qemu-devel] OS/2 semi-success
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:32:10 +0100

Hi,

I've been able complete the first part of OS/2 v3 install with current
CVS.
Unfortunately, the VGA driver seems to crash when rebooting from
harddisk.
Here you'll find a screen dump of the crashed OS...

OS/2 installs stops during disk2 read with:
SYS0039 C: device not ready and never wants to do more...
I made a dump of IDE dialogs before the error,
if anyone (.... Fabrice ?) may want to take a look...

--
J. Mayer <address@hidden>
Never organized