qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: Debugging

From: Tom Musgrove
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: Debugging
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:16:30 +0000

Dan,

I'm using the CVS version, which looks like it has the change you suggested.

Ie
        // UNDONE: The original intention of multiplying the PAGE_SIZE *
phys_ram
        // UNDONE: I believe it is simply a typo... We will allocate virtual
memory
        // UNDONE: equal to the size of physical ram and be done with it...  I
do
        // UNDONE: thik this is pretty hacky also...  But I need to get this
thing
        // UNDONE: doing something..
        phys_ram_base = valloc(phys_ram_size); // *TARGET_PAGE_SIZE); ???
WHAT!!!

So... I think it is something else.

Tom M.

Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee when you click here. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963