qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu vga.c

From: Leigh Dyer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu vga.c
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:01:15 +1100

On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 10:27, Chad Page wrote:
>       This fixed it on my iBook.  I can also see that freedos and netbsd
> work now too...

It's all working here on my Powerbook too. I just noticed the VGA
directory on the freedos image - time to have a play :)

On an unrelated note, I've seen several segfaults when running my Debian
Woody system inside qemu, though I can't reproduce them because they
don't seem to have any obvious cause - sometimes the system doesn't make
it through the entire boot process, but other times it'll boot and run
for a good while before dying. This happens on both x86 and PPC hosts.
What's the best way to start looking in to these problems?

If anyone's interested in a copy of this disk image (compressed it's
probably about 100Mb), I'd be happy to make it available on the web.

Thanks
Leigh