[Qemu-block] About Cirrus VGA

From: Zer0
Subject: [Qemu-block] About Cirrus VGA
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 15:33:13 +0800

Hello,

I'm a software engineer from china, recently when I debug the QEMU code got some problem, after all my colleague can not solve the problem, I decide to ask some professional.

1.When i try to debug the cirrus_vga_mem_write(...) function, the addr(parameter) always bigger than 0x10000, is anybody can tell me how can i do to make the addr smaller than 0x10000.
I have tried to use iowrite8(), iowrite16(), iowrite32(), iowrite8_rep() etc. just does not work.
2.There is another question, which API should I use to call these two function: cirrus_linear_write(), cirrus_linear_bitblt_write()

thanks