[Qemu-arm] Error when running Go programs (QEMU ARM)

From: Grossmann Manuel
Subject: [Qemu-arm] Error when running Go programs (QEMU ARM)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 11:02:40 +0000

Hi guys,

I am currently writing my bachelor thesis about setting up SCION on ARM devices. To do this, I create my own image of Ubuntu and customize it, that the image has installed everything when I flash it to the SD card.

The problem which I am having currently is, that I need to run Go programs to install SCION. Unfortunately I get this error (https://github.com/golang/go/issues/13024) when I want to do this.

Is there any workaround or alternatives?
Here is the Stackoverflow question I created, if you want to answer there (as well).
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44635983/qemu-arm-user-emulation-error-when-using-go?noredirect=1&lq=1

Thanks for your time!

Best,
Manuel