[Qemu-arm] List Problems

From: Jerry Stuckle
Subject: [Qemu-arm] List Problems
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 19:23:41 -0400

Hi, all,

For the last couple of months I've been getting messages that I've been
removed from this list due to bounces.

I've traced this back to a change in our MTA configuration to enforce
DKIM signatures.  From what I can find (hard because I don't can only
see the MTA logs - not the bounce messages) the problem is that the
mailing list is misconfigured.  It indicates the from: address is the
original sender, but the mail is coming from the list.  If the original
sender's domain uses DKIM, my MTA (correctly) rejects the message.

I've tried writing the list administrator, but no luck.  Any
suggestions?  I can't add the list to a whitelist because the DKIM test
will reject it before the whitelist is tested.

Jerry