pygsear-users

[pygsear] Re: Problem with interact.py

From: Lee Harr
Subject: [pygsear] Re: Problem with interact.py
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:16:04 +0430

I signed up for the mailing list, searched a few sites and realized that I needed to add the directory for Python to my computer's path. Once I did that I was able to run programs. Still having a problem with interact. Probably a setup problem, but I don't know how to fix it.

Ok. Thanks for joining the list. Please send messages to the list now...

One of the readme.txt said: /To use scripts in the examples/ directory without installing, add the base directory to your PYTHONPATH./
 Not sure what this means.
 I'd appreciate any suggestions.

The easiest way to fix it would be to go ahead and install pygsear.
(Using the installer in the installers directory).

If you want to run the programs without installing, you will have to
figure out how to set that environment variable (PYTHONPATH) on
windows. I am not really sure how to do that. Maybe this will help:

http://www.google.com/search?q=set+PYTHONPATH+windows