[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 02 Sep 2003 02:29:17 +0000
pygsear is a programming framework using Python and Pygame.
pygsear has classes for sprites, paths, widgets, events,
sounds, networking (using Twisted) and more, and it comes
with many examples.
More information is available here:
Download the latest version here:
- Major change:
- all setFoo and getFoo methods have been changed to set_foo and get_foo
- Moved SpriteGroup from Game to Drawable
- allows some namespace cleanup, and allows intra-package
imports to be much simpler
- Fixed crash when using backspace/left-arrow in empty Console Widget
- Fixed a few Widgets to take None for the default window
- Added ColorSelector Widget
- Turtle classes now use ColorSelector if set_color is passed no params
- Removed Drawable.Prompt replaced by various Widgets
Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [pygsear] pygsear-0.48,
Lee Harr <=