pthreads-hackers

[Pthreads-hackers] Seperating cthreads from the Hurd tree?

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: [Pthreads-hackers] Seperating cthreads from the Hurd tree?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:24:12 -0800

What do you guys think of an initial step of seperating cthreads from
the Hurd tree?

Right now compilation assumes that all the files are there - I'd like
to move it to be an add-in for glibc.  I think this will help make
sure the environment is setup right for pthreads existing in the glibc
tree.

If you guys want I will undertake this.

--
`Patience' said Slartibartfast again. `Great things are afoot'.
`That's what you said last time we met' said Arthur.