pspp-users

Re: [patch #9777] Added gui support for some POSTHOC tests for One Way A

From: Ayhan Yal????nsoy
Subject: Re: [patch #9777] Added gui support for some POSTHOC tests for One Way ANOVA
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 19:17:55 +0200

I'm willing to assign my copyright to the Free Software Foundation so that you can install it in PSPP.

20:14, 22 Mart 2019, John Darrington <address@hidden>:

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 07:59:32PM +0200, Ayhan Yal????nsoy wrote:
     There is no problem. I want to contribute PSPP. Because I also use it. You can accept it under GPL.

Hello Ayhan,

Because PSPP's copyright is help by the Free Software Foundation,
we ask that contributors assign their copyright.

Would you be willing to assign your copyright to the Free Software
Foundation so that we could install it in PSPP ?

Regards,

John

İyi Çalışmalar...
Pisi Linux 2.0 Çıktı.