pspp-users

PSPP 1.2.0 got reviewed on Software Informer

From: Kasey Bloome
Subject: PSPP 1.2.0 got reviewed on Software Informer
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:03:01 -0400

Good day!

 would like to inform you that your product PSPP 1.2.0 has been reviewed by our
editors and your program got "5* Editor's Pick Award". You can read the review
at https://pspp.software.informer.com/.

We would be grateful if you place our award with a link to our review on your
website. On our part, we can offer featuring your program in our Today's
Highlight block. This block is shown in the rotator at the top of the main page
and also on every page of our website in the upper left corner.

We also offer you to take advantage of our free storage by hosting your
installation package on our servers and listing us as one of the mirror
downloads for your program. There is a selection of predesigned buttons
available to fit the look of your website.

Please let me know if you're interested in any of these offers.

We are on the list of the world's 1000 most visited websites, so this could get
your program some extra exposure.

Kind regards,
Kasey Bloome