pspp-users

Re: PSPP now implements proper pivot tables

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: PSPP now implements proper pivot tables
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 22:01:52 -0800

Yes, that's true, for now (or you can use my nightly build for 32-bit
Linux, if that's suitable for you).  I assume that the usual folks who
do builds will catch up after the holidays.

Like I said, for now the changes are probably not that obvious, but
there's a lot of new infastructure that enables further improvements.  I
already have a hacky version that opens SPV files in PSPPIRE.