pspp-users

Re: Suggestions and questions

From: Jose Ignacio Dominguez
Subject: Re: Suggestions and questions
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 15:38:19 -0600

Thank you very much, John and Alan for your quick response and feedback. Your comments are both clarifying and encouraging. I'll meet with a couple of professors in a local university to see if they are willing to give it a try this next January. Any additional information, as well as Jose Marchesi response will be welcome.

Jose I Dominguez