pspp-users

Re: experimental support for SPV files now available

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: experimental support for SPV files now available
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 08:34:12 -0800

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 09:52:20AM -0600, Alan Mead wrote:
> On 11/27/2018 8:31 AM, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> > This does not yet handle SPO files. Toward adding support for them, I
> > have a small corpus of sample .spo files that I'll investigate at some
> > point.  I'd appreciate donations of more .spo files.
>
> I think I've sent you all mine. The demand for SPO may be small...

Oh, I forgot, most of my .spo corpus actually comes from you.

New .spo files do show up regularly at the converter webpage.  That's
how I collected most of my 3000+ .spv files, too.  (I'd have far more
.spo files if I hadn't inadvertently deleted most of them a few months
ago not recognizing the format.)