pspp-users

Re: compare means layers

From: Williams, Dana
Subject: Re: compare means layers
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 17:46:45 -0700

Dear John,

Sorry it's taken awhile for me to respond with more details about this bug. I think the inconsistency between PSPP and SPSS originates in the MEANS syntax command (not PSPPIRE like I originally thought), specifically the placement/presence of the BY subcommand. I wonder if the PSPPIRE dialogs could be left alone if the syntax [sub]commands behind them were reversed. Anyway, here's an attachment with screenshots of the inconsistent output from both programs. Hope this helps. Congrats on the releaseĀ  of v1.0, btw!

Dana