pspp-users

Re: PSPP can't be installed on Debian Testing when texlive-full is insta

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: PSPP can't be installed on Debian Testing when texlive-full is installed (libgsl2 vs libgsl23 issue)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 07:41:54 +0200

Hi Fofana,

pspp depends on libgsl-dev. The dependency of libgsl-dev recently changed from libgsl2 to libgsl23.
However, pspp was removed from testing because it was not compiling with gcc7.

You could try the package from mentors, but you need to build from source. I expect the mentors
package to appear on testing in a couple of days.

https://mentors.debian.net/package/pspp

Friedrich