pspp-users

[no subject]

From: Braxton Alfred
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 11:11:10 -0700

PSPP Users

I have a problem with PSPP and would greatly appreciate some help.  I am using version 0.10.4-g50f7b7 on Windows 7 Pro.

I am trying to do some analyses on medical lab tests which occur at varying times.  I need to have the number of days between tests.  DATEDIFF, while described in the manual, does not work, but even if it did I need to be able to reference ‘date(i) – date(i-k)’.  I created a variable ‘julian’ (the number of days since 1500 or so) using XDATE.TDAY(date) but cannot VECTORize it.

This is holding up the whole project and people stop talking and look at me strangely when I come near.

Marc