pspp-users

Re: How often do testbuilds appear on pspp4windows?

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: How often do testbuilds appear on pspp4windows?
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 19:50:31 +0200

Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 17:45:43 +0200 (CEST)
From: Jaap Verhage <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hello readers,
can someone tell me how often new testbuilds appear on the pspp4windows website? I notice the latest one is from 2 May, the one before that from 17 April.

There is no schedule for this. I build new ones whenever I have time and if there are important  new features or bugfixes. Sometimes new version are build because I want to test my building software.

Regards, Jaap.

Have fun