pspp-users

Why I am not able to save cluster varieble in PSPP

From: Sándor Hegedüs
Subject: Why I am not able to save cluster varieble in PSPP
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 14:56:37 +0200

Hi,

when I use quick cluster analysis then the results are only on the output window. The PSPP doesn't make cluster variable and - off course - doesn't save it. I think that this analysis tools is unusable. I learnt that the results of cluster analysis are the cluster numbers, cluster centers and the cluster variables.

I tried the SPSS syntax to save the variables but PSPP answer is: .34-37: error: Syntax error at `SAVE'.

Any idea?

Sandor

Hegedüs Sándor
operatív és marketing vezető
Magyar Logisztikai, Beszerzési és Készletezési Társaság (MLBKT)
Hungarian Association of Logistics, Purchasing and Inventory Management

Iroda: 1061 Budapest, Király u. 12.
Tel./Fax: +36 1 267 8740
Mobil: +36 30 370 8366
E-mail:  address@hidden