pspp-users

Re: DATEDIFF, Julian

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: DATEDIFF, Julian
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:25:41 -0500

I'm not sure why you're getting so angry about this. I don't think anyone here wants to encourage helpful people from leaving the list. I certainly do not.

But I hope that you understand my email, which perhaps was not clear:  I have checked and I don't see your reply to Mr. Alfred on the list.  If I (and other list subscribers) don't see your email, there's no way we can know that the problem has already been fixed.

In other words, your request is literally impossible.  It actually came across as unreasonable and a bit bad tempered.

Again, I hope pointing this out does not anger you, but those are the facts, which I cannot alter.

-Alan